The management of Cade Drilling, LLC is committed to achieving superior safety and health performance and recognizes that effective management of safety and health is an essential part of all our business activities and shall be a primary goal of all personnel.
We believe everyone is responsible and accountable for ensuring that the results of their actions comply with their personal duties. All employees are responsible for:
- Obeying all work site rules
- Complying with all Federal, State and Local govermnent regulations
- Following recommended work procedures
- Wearing and using personal protective equipment when necessary or required
- Participating in required training programs
Our goal is to furnish employees with a workplace free from hazards that could cause injury, illness or loss of property and to operate in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and client expectations.